Hotelarstwo, Turystyka i Sport
- Kiedy "Yours faithfully" i kiedy "Yours sincerely"?
- Angielski na recepcji – formuły konwersacyjne
- Wyrażenia dla kelnerów/kelnerek
- Klauzula o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
- Jak napisać krótki e-mail z zapytaniem o pracę.
- Znaki drogowe oraz ich tłumaczenia po angielsku
- Przykładowe pytania na rozmowie kwalifikacyjnej
- Reference letter - referencje przykład
- Umowy angielskie – cztery podstawowe elementy
- Wyrażenia dla pokojówek i sprzątaczek
Letter of complaint 2
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the travel service I received from your company.
My name is Ewelina Maciąg. Together with my family I was on holidays in Greece on 15 June 2005. Your agreement guaranteed travelling by “lux” class bus which was supposed to be equipped in toilet, air-conditioning, and TV. The accomodation was supposed to be in five-stars hotel with bathrooms in rooms, and with board three times a day. During our stay in Greece we were promised to visit the most important monuments of Greece including Athens. But the reality turned out to be different. The air-conditioning in this bus was broken down and it was terrible to travel to Greece. Moreover, instead of five stars hotel there was two-stars hotel with a common bathroom for three rooms on the corridor. The standard of the hotel considerably differed with comfort and convenience. There was dirty, rooms were not tidied up and the lift did not work. There were only breakfast and dinner. The trip to Athens did not take place because of bus failure.
With reference to these inconveniences we are going to ask you for money refund. If the case is not considered positively we will bring it before a court. I look forward to hearinig your response.
Słówka / Wyrażenia dnia
- iść w szeregu