Gospodynie i Opiekunki
- Kiedy "Yours faithfully" i kiedy "Yours sincerely"?
- Angielski na recepcji – formuły konwersacyjne
- Wyrażenia dla kelnerów/kelnerek
- Klauzula o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
- Jak napisać krótki e-mail z zapytaniem o pracę.
- Znaki drogowe oraz ich tłumaczenia po angielsku
- Przykładowe pytania na rozmowie kwalifikacyjnej
- Reference letter - referencje przykład
- Umowy angielskie – cztery podstawowe elementy
- Wyrażenia dla pokojówek i sprzątaczek
Au Pair Sample Family Letter. List do rodziny.
First let me introduce myself. My name is Fiona and I am 25. I study English at University of Poznan. I live in a big city, near the centre. I am a very active person. I like all kinds of sports. I go to the swimming pool very often. I also play tennis and have been riding a horse for five years. I love doing new things.
I have a brother Michał (10) and a sister Mary (2). They are very cheerful and full of energy. I look after them every day. My mother (48) is a nurse and my father (50) is a doctor. We spend a lot of our spare time together, going on trips and doing other leisure activities. We also have a dog called Max who belongs to the family.
I regularly help my mother with housework. I love gardening and cooking. I am a hard-working and reliable person.
I have decided to be an au pair in London because I would like to improve my knowledge of English as I want to be a teacher when I leave university. I get on well with children. I can be involved in looking after your children and provide light housekeeping for your family in exchange for room, board and the chance to have a new cultural experience.
That would be really wonderful if you could accept me as your family member. I would be happy if you could give me some more details about you. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Słówka / Wyrażenia dnia
- bankowość i finanse
banking and finance
- okręt desantowy
- spłacać (np. pożyczkę)
to pay off